I left early Sunday morning on the 6am flight. That sure put a damper on the weekend. I was able to get an exit row seat which made sleeping a bit more comfortable.
As I looked out the window at Mt. Rainier, an avalanche of memories come upon me of climbing that mountain with dad a couple years ago. They were generally good although I did have a feeling of nausea and dehydration come back to me pretty clearly.
I arrived in Seattle, cabbed it to the hotel and went over to setup for the conference. I then enjoyed some Bang Bang Chicken at The Cheesecake Factory after which I walked over to REI and browsed for a little while. The next few days will be spent hustling in the conference hall.
 |
| A walk around downtown Seattle. The trees are painted blue. |
No comments:
Post a Comment